Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Mamma Mia! It is a baby shower!

This past Sunday was the baby shower... Mario Bros. style! My goal with the shower was to have a theme but for it not to be over the top. So I was aiming to have the place look like an Italian restaurant with pops of Mario Bros. What does this mean? Well it means that I order table coverings from Linen 'n Things, give my excuse to purchase glass liquid dispensers, purchasing plants and flowers from Eastern Market, and then crafting up some Mario Bros. items in between. Today I'll show you the table decorations. (I need to spread this out so that we have multiple posts here... why, I'm not sure, but this is what I am doing).

The three flower styles and the overall table set-up:
   
 
The Lemonade & Prize Area:

The Gift Space:

 Join me for more baby shower fun, including:
The Party Favors
The Cake
The Games & Activities

Also, if you want to know how I made anything, please just ask and I'll tutorial it up.

No comments:

Post a Comment