Tuesday, November 9, 2010

I Am Officially a Quilter!

wow. i really was not sure this day would come...but i did it. I DID IT!!! i actually finished my quilt! and it took so much less time than i anticipated. actually it may have taken many hours. but i was so into it and completely obsessed with it that time flew! this was honestly the project of my obsession. i thought about it while i was at work, while i was driving, while i was riding the bus on my too many trips to ohio, it even made its way into my dreams... i actually missed it when i was out of town...

here is my little baby...
i actually had a lot of patience with it. and i am so proud of myself in case you could not tell. i think this might be my new thing...

so my best friend this week, a miss JoAnn S. Fabric, sent me some mail inviting me to come spend money at her place. she was just too much for me to resist and i had to pay her a visit. and got sucked into spending some cash. how do you turn down 50% off clearance fabric (and they had a FABULOUS selection) and 20% off my total purchase? if you can do it, you are a better woman than i am...

here are the fabrics i picked out for my next quilting project...


and here is the beginnings of another quilting project i am going to work on. (started off as possibly the back of my obsession, but i decided against it
i shall keep you updated!

No comments:

Post a Comment